International Response Fund

Sunday, November 8, 2009

California Dreaming...

I just returned late Friday night from an amazing two weeks out West. Me and my baby drove southwest through Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico and stayed with family in Pheonix for a few days and went on to Phish's Festival 8 for 3 days over the Halloween weekend in Indio, CA. I have alot to do since returning and can't thank enough all the friends and family that helped us out with our pups and bunnies while we were gone. I had more fun than I have had in a long time and everything was beyond wonderful- the weather, the family, the ride, the music, the new friends...

Now that Ive returned, Im trying to get back into the rhythm of everyday life and responsibilities. Hope everyone had a fun Halloween :) I look forward to new blog entries and keeping busy all around -

No comments:

Post a Comment